[Frameworks] 16mm print - help needed (Ireland)

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 00:40:43 CST 2011

If she can work in B&W then she could do the lot at nowhere lab in London:

http://www.no-w-here.org.uk/

That way she could hand process the film in Eire too and avoid X-raying her unprocessed film.

If she is working in colour however, it all becomes less straightforward as I understand that the end of printing at Soho, includes workprints. She might as well fly to a lab in France or Germany in that case. She would be best off shooting on the slowest stock she can to reduce the impact of x-rays or finding a way of posting it over in the hope of avoiding such (non-)Schenenegens! ;) Hopefully she could get a direct flight from Ireland to France so that it's only one pass through the x-rays.

I'm guessing the abominable lab might have rewinds and editing stuff and is in France:

http://www.l-abominable.org/index-en.html

love

Freya