[Frameworks] Women and the Silent Screen

Shelley Stamp stamp at ucsc.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:23:16 CDT 2011

Hello all--

For an upcoming class I will be teaching on "Women and the Silent Screen" I am interested in hearing about experimental films that engage with the history of women's involvement in silent cinema as moviegoers, filmmakers, stars, critics, educators, reformers, etc.  I'll be showing narrative films from the 1910s and 20s made by women, or featuring women, but I'd also love to include more recent experimental work as well.

Your suggestions are welcome!

Many thanks,

Shelley
______________________________