[Frameworks] 49th Ann Arbor Film Festival - this week

david dinnell david at aafilmfest.org
Mon Mar 21 07:05:53 CDT 2011

Frameworkers,
we didn't quite make the "This Week in the Avant Garde" deadline for
all of the programs of the upcoming 49th Ann Arbor Film Festival,
March 22-27.
In addition to those programs that made the listing, we will have a
program of works by Netherlands-based Telcosystems who will perform
their piece "Mortals Electric"; Sam Green's "live documentary" Utopia
in Four Movements, and Duke & Battersby will present a program of
their videos. We will also screen the premieres of new works by Robert
Fenz, Laura Kraning, Vincent Goudreau & Javier Martinez, Natasha
Mendonca, and Doug Goodwin (all in attendance). Other new works by Ben
Rivers, Eva Marie Rødbro, Soon-Mi Yoo, Huang Weikai, Rose Lowder,
Deborah Stratman, Duncan Campbell, Peter Bo Rappmund, and Atsushi Wada
among many, many others. Full schedule is on-line at
http://www.aafilmfest.org/49/
I hope to see you there.
David Dinnell
Program Director