[Frameworks] The 16mm Print of STREETWISE

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Wed Mar 23 05:30:51 CDT 2011

Dear Ben,

You should write to Brian Meachan at the Academy Film Archive in
Hollywood. He has a 35mm print the Anthology showed December 14,
2007, in memoriam of the film's producer Joseph Saleh, but I don't
know if they have a 16mm print. The rights belong to Angelika Saleh
of the Angelika theatre in New York and you would have to negotiate
with her for the authorization to screen the film.

-Pip