[Frameworks] Time lapse at the town hall in Birmingham

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:27:18 CDT 2011

Hi all
I'm doing a time lapse at Birmingham town hall of the crowd watching Buster Keaton films tomorrow evening. I am shooting the time lapse on my super 8 Canon 514XL-S with the single frame function with kodak vision 3.
I have a few questions:
Will I need to hack/alter the notch on the cartridge so as the camera exposes the film correctly?
Secondly the event will be shot over a two and a half hour period. Any suggestions on how often I should hit the single frame function? I have two 50ft cartridges, so 6 minutes worth of film to cover the event.
ThanksKevin