[Frameworks] Time lapse at the town hall in Birmingham

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:05:40 CDT 2011

Unfortunately the lighting conditions in the auditorium will fluctuate quite a bit. The lights will be one whilst folks are coming in, off whilst folks are watching the film and then back on whilst they leave. I want to capture them coming in and going out... So I don't think the EE lock is an option sadly?
I'm using vision 3 200T stock.... anyone know if I have to change the notch in the cartridge?
I also have a Nizo 561 macro which I considered using with wide open shutter and auto B function. However while the lights are on I'm worried the film will just rush through the camera. I hear nizo's are a bit rubbish at filming indoors as well. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Kev