[Frameworks] Time lapse at the town hall in Birmingham

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 04:56:52 CDT 2011

The Auto B function: the filming speed is controlled in accordance with the amount of light available. The more light there is the quicker the frames move past the gate, the less light there is the slower etc... However you cannot set the frame rate to a specific amount of fps with this function, it's not a fixed time lapse. Nizo's are excellent don't get me wrong I love my 561, but all the times I've tried using them indoors the resulting images are a bit pants. Outdoors they are brilliant however!
I'm going to take both cameras, use them simultaneously and try and pick up some 500T for the canon today to be on the safe side.
I just want to thank everyone for the help! Wish me luck!
Kev