[Frameworks] I Am--a documentary film screening at 11 film festivals

Sonali Film sonalifilm at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 20:46:55 CDT 2011

@font-face {
  font-family: "Cambria";
}@font-face {
  font-family: "Century Gothic";
}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }span.yshortcuts { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }
Just wanted to announce that my latest documentary film "I Am" will be screening at the following film festivals:

Indian Film
Festival of Los Angeles (April 15th 2011)

Riverside
International Film Festival (April 8th-17th 2011)

Atlanta Film
Festival (April 28th-May 7th 2011)

DOK.fest Munich
International Documentary
Film Festival, Germany (May 4th-11th 2001)

Pink Apple Film
Festival, Zurich, Switzerland (May 4th-12th 2011)

QDoc Portland
Queer Documentary Film Festival (June 2nd-5th 2011)

Tel Aviv International
LGBT Film Festival (June 11th-18th 2011)

New Filmmakers
New York (June 15th 2011)

Vancouver Queer
Film Festival (August 11th-21st 2011)

Boston LGBT Film
Festival (May 7th 2011)

Tasveer’s Independent
South Asian Film Festival (September 2011)

I AM

@font-face {
  font-family: "Cambria";
}@font-face {
  font-family: "Century Gothic";
}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

I Am chronicles the journey of an Indian lesbian filmmaker who
returns to Delhi, eleven years later, to re-open what was once home, and
finally confronts the loss of her mother whom she never came out to. As she
meets and speaks to parents of other gay and lesbian Indians, she pieces
together the fabric of what family truly means, in a landscape where being gay
was until recently a criminal and punishable offense.

http://www.sonalifilm.com