[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema v4.2, v5.1 and v6.3 DVDs available

Bryan Konefsky bryank at unm.edu
Mon May 2 12:19:28 CDT 2011

Hi all - well, the response to our DVD collections has
been overwhelming!  As a result we burned a new batch of
DVDs from the past 3 years of our festival.

See these items on Ebay to purchase and note that we have
discounted v4.2 and v5.1 to $20 each (2 disc set each)...
Our new v6.3 collection is 3 discs and sells for $30.

Ebay items:
v6.3 collection 250809922982
v5.1 collection 250749369785
v4.2 collection 250749369294

Please remember that the artists represented on these
collections have donated their work to help support our
festival... Experiments in Cinema is a Basement Films
production - Basement Films has been a 100% volunteer-run
organization since we began operation in 1991.

all the best,
bk

Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Lecturer, Dept. of Cinematic Arts, University of New
Mexico
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
President, Basement Films
Advisory Board, Ann Arbor Film Festival
guest curator, Southwest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival

"As the spirit wanes the form appears." - Charles Bukowski