[Frameworks] re-filming off a screen

Letitia Calin letitia.calin at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:34:10 CDT 2011

Hello Frameworkers!

Has anyone attempted this before? I would like to try transferring digital
film unto 16mm - DIY style. I am shooting on 16mm, transferring it unto
digital in order to edit it and then I would like to get it back onto film.
I was thinking of filming it off a screen/wall but I wonder what would be
best ( tv screen, computer monitor, projection screen, projection on wall)
and how big the projection should be. I would like to film it in colour but
have no idea what type of stock I should use. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated!! Thanks!

Best,

Letitia