[Frameworks] Beaulieu 4008 zm4

Chuck Kleinhans chuckkle at northwestern.edu
Wed May 18 10:44:34 CDT 2011

Pretty subjective view from using it for about 10 years in the 70s-80s.  If you think of German/Swiss and Japanese high end cameras as being on the side of science and technology, the Beaulieu is like a piece of expensive jewelry: comfortable, easy to wear/use. thoughtful details.  The best part is the lens: best S8mm lens I ever saw.  Weakness: battery.

Chuck Kleinhans