[Frameworks] European activist/ protest experimental

maría palacios cruz mpalacioscruz at gmail.com
Sun May 22 04:35:15 CDT 2011

You should check out the work of French filmmaker Sylvain George
here's the link to the programme notes for the Artist in Focus screenings we organised this year at Courtisane :
http://www.courtisane.be/en/festival/2011/programme/sylvain-george

there is also a beautiful film by Belgian artist Charley Case : Friday, June 18, 1999, City of London
http://www.argosarts.org/distribution/works/f/12bffd5e39634956a7ad89a76932f451

also from Belgium, the latest work by Herman Asselberghs, After Empire
http://www.augusteorts.be/projects/project/53

looking forward to seeing the programme !
m.