[Frameworks] INTERCINE diss-assembly

Tony Conrad conrad at buffalo.edu
Mon May 30 15:06:28 CDT 2011

"Works"? All music "works." But your track is completely supportive of the pix, &
therefore dilutes rather than supports it. That is, it's boring. Sound needs to
complement image, have a kind of counterpoint with it to create tension and interest.

Try a few other things. Try something contrasting. Try a commercial, or people
talking in the next room, or some Hawaiian music, or something from SCREAM. Or
her playing something inane or badly.

On Mon 05/30/11  3:51 PM , harriet hello harrietshello at gmail.com sent: