[Frameworks] 16mm in Istanbul

Ekrem Serdar ekremserdar at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:58:05 CDT 2011

Hey Sarah,

  A couple notes:
Last time I was there, there weren't any 16mm reversal stocks for
sale, nor any processing for them. The super8 boys would send off
their films to andec in deutschland.

The Super8 brothers are real nice, though its been a couple years
since I've spoken to them so I dont know if they still sell films and
rent cameras. Here's their site: http://www.noyan-noyan.com/

In Turkey, the xray people at the airport are horribly inconsistent
about handchecking stuff, so dont count on gettin your film through
without some rays... Some guys let the film through no problem, others
saying that you need permission from the governer, dont worry 800 asa,
blah blah blah...

Definitely get in touch with Yoel M.

Eat lots of food.

-