[Frameworks] ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK FOR MONO NO AWARE V

steve cossman stevecossman at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:35:45 CDT 2011

MONO NO AWARE is an international exhibition for contemporary artists and filmmakers whose work incorporates Super 8mm, 16mm, 35mm or altered light projections as part of a live performance or installation. No digital projections are considered; film and projected light only. We believe there is magic in seeing a film print projected, a presence a poet has when reading their own work, a feeling that resonates in your chest when seeing music performed live. For these reasons we encourage live projections with live additional audio, visual and performative elements. Please read a full description on our website :
WWW.MONONOAWAREFILM.COM : MONO NO AWARE : CALL FOR ENTRIES 2011
Thank you,
MNA