[Frameworks] CCA - SF George Kuchar Screening - Tomorrow Night

Brook Hinton bhinton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:38:24 CDT 2011

GEORGE KUCHAR MEMORIAL SCREENING AT CCA-SF
Featuring George's final film HOTSPELLS

Wednesday November 2, 7:15 PM
California College of the Arts
San Francisco Production Stage
1111 Eighth Street, San Francisco CA 94107
Free Admission

Please join us for a special screening in memory of our late friend,
the one-of-a-kind brilliant filmmaker, painter, educator, genius and
mentor to so many San Francisco filmmakers and artists, George Kuchar.

This Wednesday November 2, at 7:15 pm on the SF Campus Production
Stage, we will screen George’s last film (and the final entry in his
Weather Diaries series), HOTSPELLS. This film was important to George,
and he was very excited that we would be showing it at CCA.

In addition to HOTSPELLS, we will screen THE CREEPING CRIMSON (1987)
and two films in their original 16mm format: LEISURE (1966) and REASON
TO LIVE (1976).

We hope to see you Wednesday night as we honor the memory of this
remarkable human the best way we know how: through his “pictures”.