[Frameworks] Lomo Super 35mm movie maker

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 02:17:33 CDT 2011

OMG what an absolutely fantastic (and obvious) idea. I want one! I want
one!!

It apparently just came out-- like within the last couple of days. Being
LOMO it will be fun, and only take very short lengths of film, but so what.
It's  sure to work a la 1915 style, but that's good enough.

Now I know what's going to be under many a XMAS tree this year-- it'll be
sellout for sure.

Right now I'm asking a friend to check it out in the NY shop to see what
it's like.

Say, what with all these really cheap 35mm short ends all over the place
can we be seeing a renaissance in real film making, like a back-to-the-roots
time?

Kind of like what happened 100 years ago with English poetry....?

In a message dated 11/3/2011 10:39:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,