[Frameworks] Lomo Super 35mm movie maker

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:36:23 CDT 2011

So all depends in the speed of the crank. Could it approach 12fps at least?
Anything else would seem kind of weird. What do you get back from the lab
if you use off the shelf film? Negative? And how about that viewer? Could
it be used to transfer to video? Or could/should the film be scanned using
a regular desktop scanner one frame at a time? Will have to wait a while
until some brave soul posts some footage online.
So many questions. But I do like it. A lot. Too bad we did not have those
in film school, the early 80s... That kind of camera plus NY No Wave frame
of mind would have produced a lot of great toxicsludge and eye candy.