[Frameworks] I can´t sleep

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:52:14 CDT 2011

Well, yes, of course, reading Mark Toscano's reply, there are all those films made at night.  I saw one by Takashi Ito called GHOST.  It was made in a dormitory in the company where he worked.  And he wrote that he was sleeping like two hours a day because of shooting long exposures frame by frame.  I highly recomend his work.  SPACEY is very interesting.  It uses animation techniques with photographs of a huge gym, but it seems like it was shot in the same painstaking conditions...I'm sure he didn't sleep much.

And let's not forget Jeanne Liotta's OBSERVANDO EL CIELO.  I am one of the unfortunate one that hasn't seen it, but the clips look really good and I am sure she didn't get much sleep while doing it.

Cheers,

Jorge Lorenzo