[Frameworks] eastman ektachrome super 8 developing

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:54:12 CST 2011

I have a friend who asked me if I could develop some old film he has with my E-6 developing kit. He says it's eastman ektachrome super 8 colour reversal film and the process says vnf-1 or rvnp. He also said the cartridge was a fair bit bigger than the 100d's so I assume it's a sound cartridge. Can I develop these for him using my lomo tank and E-6 chemicals?
If not can anyone let me know where he can get them developed. I think they are from a late relatives camera, hence his excitement of the possibility of getting them developed.
Thanks in advance to any help that is given!