[Frameworks] ELF SL1 SOUND FUSE LOCATION

Esperanza Collado esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:25:59 CST 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to locate the sound fuse in an ELF SL1 projector to no avail.
The sound is not working, while the exciter lamp works perfectly. I have
the repair manual... Anyway, I found two fuses: a bigger one, 5A, for the
mains, and the 2A one for the projector's lamp. There must be another one
for sound but where?? I cannot find it neither in the projector nor the
repair manual, but maybe I should dismantle some parts to find it. If you
know where it is, please send an email.

many thanks,

e.
--