[Frameworks] Congrats Penny Lane and Brian Frye

elizabeth mcmahon elizmcmahon at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:28:56 CST 2011

Yes, I too am in full agreement! Congratulations to the nuptialed dynamic duo! Bravo! Work for that MacArthur Genius grant next!!

Elizabeth

 "You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians."
--Monty Python