[Frameworks] Travelogues

marilyn brakhage vams at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 11 05:51:28 CST 2011

There's the Brakhage film "Unconscious London Strata" -- perhaps a
little more "abstract" than you're looking for? -- but also another
little Brakhage film, not often screened, though one I've always liked
(for whatever that's worth), is "Other" (3 minutes, 1980), described as:

"A film photographed in Amsterdam but dedicated to capturing a quality
of mind engendered there -- not, certainly, alienation (as often in
travel) but rather some heightened sense of being other."

Marilyn Brakhage