[Frameworks] Kodak filing for bankruptcy?

Robert Schaller robert at ontosmedia.com
Sat Oct 1 00:38:32 CDT 2011

True, as Fred points out, that bankruptcy can just be reorganization, but it
hardly seems reassuring about Kodak's prospects.   True too that there are
other companies that make film, but you must admit that Kodak is and has
been a major player in the manufacture of film, and that feels very much
like an understatement!

I hope that going forward they can continue to see and stand behind the very
real things of value that they have, and not get lost in the absence of the
(digital) things they don't have...