[Frameworks] Kodak filing for bankruptcy?

Steven Gladstone Steven at gladstonefilms.com
Sat Oct 1 09:06:00 CDT 2011

It is so very sadly classic -

Some guys from Kodak invented digital photography.
http://pluggedin.kodak.com/pluggedin/post/?id=687843

The person who invented Xerox went to Kodak first, but Kodak wasn't
interested (Kodak later brought out their version called Ektaprint.)

Kodak really did control the film market, and never pushed at the
opportunity to superseed their own product. With all their patents and
color science, I feel that Kodak could really be the driving force in
the Digital world. So that is why it is struggling.

I think at somepoint, you will be able to buy Kodak Stock (certificates
that is) off of e-bay.

--
Steven Gladstone
New York Based Cinematographer