[Frameworks] Community Dark Room Bay Area

eric stewart e.l.j.stewart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 13:19:16 CDT 2011

Does anyone know of a community dark room in the bay area that is friendly
towards folks processing cine-film?  I have been processing at Rayco, but
they have been charging me to use a private room and it is getting rather
cost prohibitive.  I am only processing black and white negative so my
chemical needs are fairly benign.  Any advice on places to process would be
greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone has been waiting for the perfect time to start a darkroom,
lets do it.  I have lots of supplies!!!!!!!

-Eric Stewart