[Frameworks] Kodak filing for bankruptcy?

David Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:44:55 CDT 2011

For the record, the Gizmodo guys agree. They admire Kodak's achievements over time, and have a low opinion on Tumblr.

> There's no use mourning obsolescence, but sometimes the shifting of money from one place to another makes me want to frown.

http://tinyurl.com/3lrggb9

(... and of course, when they say "nobody buys film" they mean consumer still photography, not motion picture stock...)

It's not the scribblings that are vile, it's the way big capitsl influences art and culture that is vile.