[Frameworks] DuArt's Vault

Bill Seery bill at mercermedia.com
Wed Oct 5 09:58:06 CDT 2011

This was in DuArt's e-newsletter yesterday. Figured it would be of interest to a few folks here and be the source of some lively discussion, as always.

> Film Lab Vaults
> We're in the process of clearing DuArt's long-term storage vaults.  If you think you've got film or video elements here from projects past that you would like to retrieve or find a home for, contact Steve Blakely at the lab. Email him atsblakely at duart.com

Here's the link if you're interested:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=r5cyk7dab&v=00153jkMsybZmiySrak8Qn2MiUtqh-cNZ-CcZ9PgeewgiX0aepErsNW36JEIjM3CQTs8CaVOCXIQHxzdjty9wWJEQdmF58yJOmCGJAeqHieJWY=

I know some filmmakers who have been there searching for things. Perhaps they want to share what they have come across. And how negotiable DuArt is at this point.

Bill Seery
bill at mercermedia.com
212.627.8070