[Frameworks] Forbes editorial about Kodak

Florian Cramer flrncrmr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:08:13 CDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Adam Paradis <adamp50 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> To Aaron,
> For somebody that boasts about keeping up to date on the cutting edge and
> what is going on. What you seem to fail to realize is that the demise of
> film has been an ongoing conversation for a very long time now. You are not
> presenting us with anything that we don't already know or are aware of.

For those worrying about film and wanting some piece of feel-good
entertainment, I warmly recommend watching this:
http://www.zacuto.com/the-great-camera-shootout-2011/episode-three  -
especially the last part, the skin tone test.

Zacuto (maker of expensive rigs and viewfinders for DSLR video shooters) is
certainly the last company to propagate film and understate the quality of
digital cameras. But the results of this comparative shoot-out, which
included everything from Canon DSLRs to the Arri Alexa, had a winner
that nobody seemed to have expected to win that dramatically.

Florian

--
blog: http://en.pleintekst.nl