[Frameworks] Millennium Film Workshop Members Meeting Sunday October 16, 7:00pm

Robert Haller robert at anthologyfilmarchives.org
Wed Oct 12 12:16:14 CDT 2011

Dear Jay,

I am a long time friend of Millennium, am puzzled by what is going on.  If
there is a problem, why has it not been described in your e-mails? Where
does Howard fit into all of this? You speak of "the survival of Millennium"
but I wonder in what sense. What happened at the last meeting that was
"quite a success"? Why is there so much mystery here? -- Robert Haller

On 10/12/11 12:34 AM, "Jay Hudson" <jkh30003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All:

This is a reminder that there is a members meeting Sunday,
> October
16th at 7:00pm at the Millennium Film Workshop, 66 E 4th
> between
Bowery and 2nd Avenue.  Doors open at 5:00 for those who wish
register as members.  This meeting is crucial to the survival of
> the
Millennium Film Workshop, an essential institution for the New York
film
> community.  It is extremely important that everyone who is
concerned about its
> continuance attend this meeting.

The focus of the meeting will be to elect a
> board of directors and an
executive director.  After that, there will be a
> discussion on the
current issues surrounding the Millennium.  The meeting is
> open to the
public.

Please get the word out to everyone you know.  If we have
> a successful
attendance, the Millennium will not only survive, but revive
> and
flourish.  The last public meeting was quite a success.  I wish to
> see
this members meeting build on this accomplishment.

Please contact me at
> this address with any questions and comments.  I
can't wait to see you
> there!

Best,
Jay Hudson