[Frameworks] Saturday Oct 15th A DRIVE-IN presents Autumnal Jamboree / Brooklyn NY

Jessie Stead jessiestead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:37:43 CDT 2011

Hello from Jessie Stead!

On Saturday Night October 15th we will host *A DRIVE-IN 8 / Autumnal
Jamboree* when the sun goes down on the industrial waterfront grounds of Red
Hook Brooklyn!

This very special late season installment of everybody's favorite
un-authorized projection party will feature outdoor screenings of new and
used motion pictures, assorted live performances, a farewell art opening
party at the beloved Work Gallery <http://www.redtinshack.com/> across the
street and OTHER SURPRISE DELIGHTS!

For more on the *A DRIVE-IN *event series and the art of hanging out in a
parking lot:
http://www.jessiestead.com/adrivein.html

Sincerely,
JESSIE STEAD

Saturday Night OCT 15, 2011
Dusk O'Clock / 7:30 PM or so
empty lot <http://www.jessiestead.com/images/adrivein/adrivein2.jpg> @ 65
Union Street & Van Brunt
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=union+st+and+van+brunt&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Union+St+%26+Van+Brunt+St,+Brooklyn,+NY+11231&gl=us&ei=2DGtTKWsK4OC8gb-o9iIDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQ8gEwAA>
Brooklyn, NY / Red Hook
G or F subway to Carroll Stop
rain date TBA
*
A DRIVE-IN is a distinguished unauthorized mixed media projection party held
sporadically at an empty lot in Red Hook, Brooklyn since the fall of 2008.
Brought to you by clearchannel and Work Gallery. No automobiles are required
at A DRIVE-IN events, we celebrate transportation in general.*

--
www.jessiestead.com