[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema seeking submissions

Bryan Konefsky bryank at unm.edu
Tue Oct 25 12:08:53 CDT 2011

Hi all - another reminder that Experiments in Cinema is
still seeking submissions for our 7th annual April 2012
festival... Our submission deadline is December 1 so don't
delay!!!  Also, our board just met and decided NOT to
implement the late submission fee that we had originally
decided on... So, from now till Dec. 1 our submission fees
remain the same - $15 for domestic submissions and $10 per
submission for 3 or more entries - Additionally,
international submissions remain free and artists whose
work we have screened in the past DO NOT pay submission
fees.

Please go to www.experimentsincinema.com for submission
info

Also, we now have a shopping cart on our website so
purchasing our DVD collections from past festivals is that
much easier.

all the best,
bk

Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Lecturer, Dept. of Cinematic Arts, University of New
Mexico
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
President, Basement Films
Advisory Board, Ann Arbor Film Festival
guest curator, Southwest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival

"As the spirit wanes the form appears." - Charles Bukowski