[Frameworks] DeJonghe FILM postproduction on 16mm ART

DeJonghe FILM postproduction info at postproduction.be
Thu Oct 27 03:29:20 CDT 2011

Problemen bij het bekijken van deze e-mail?  Bekijk de web-versie
http://promail.webgenerator.nl/t/r/e/tukyidd/qlylhxyh/j/.                   Uniting Artists in FILM
[http://www.postproduction.be/en/]

If you are an (audio)visual artist working with film, this could
be the newsletter you have been waiting for.

Where have you currently been going with your films?

And what about the answer to your questions, and someone who
really understands what your film needs to look like?

DeJonghe Film postproduction has decided to take on a whole new
challenge. We love film, we love art, and want to make the
combination of the two lasting.

We are a family business with great ambition and even greater
credentials. Have you heard of Marcel Broodthaers, Fiona Tan,
Ulla Von Brandenburg, Cinematek (Brussels), "Le Départ" (1967)
directed by Jerzy Skolimowski, Luke Fowler and Michaël Borremans
?

They all want the best quality for their film, and have chosen
DeJonghe to make their art project come true.

We offer an analogue workflow for 16mm and 35mm (colour and B/W),
do S8mm/double 8mm transfers and other particular requests on
demand. We have partners in audio transfer and restoration,
building and renting projectors for specific purposes like a
16mm loop installation, and secure archive solutions for your
film and masters.

Our experience of nearly 60 years as a filmlab and post house
makes it possible to think outside of the box, something all
artists need.

Wait no longer to give us a call, drop us a line to see what we
can do for you.

Quotes and advice are free!

Contact Kaat DeJonghe or Len Thornton

kaat at postproduction.be or 0032 484 77 26 25 (Belgium)

thornton_len at yahoo.com or 0044 77 482 45379 (London, UK)

16mm PRINT IS BACK - we LOVE film!

Our R&D department has decided to join forces with technology.
They have developed a new method to transfer directly to 16mm
negative. We can even add end credits and titles before making
the 16mm positive print.

Either we go straight from a digital file to the 16mm negative
for print, or we do the scan for you to later record to 16mm.

Sound is added upon request.

Keep 16mm alive!

Contact us for any other film projects or archiving:

kaat at postproduction.be or 0032 484 77 26 25 (Belgium)

thornton_len at yahoo.com or 0044 77 482 45379 (London, UK)

Diksmuidekaai 4

8500 Kortrijk

BELGIË

[info at postproduction.be]

T + 32 (0)56 350 710

F + 32 (0)56 350 780          This is a DeJonghe Film
postproduction newsletter. Do you no longer wish to receive this
email please contact DeJonghe Film postproduction, telephone
0032 56 350 710 or forward this email to
[info at postproduction.be]. You can also  click this http://promail.webgenerator.nl/t/r/u/tukyidd/qlylhxyh/t/
link to unsubscribe and remove your email address from the
contact list.