[Frameworks] 35mm experimental films

Brett Kashmere, INCITE! editor at incite-online.net
Fri Oct 28 11:51:47 CDT 2011

Following the Tscherkassky suggestion, I'd also throw Richard Kerr's
"collage d'hollywood" into the mix.  It's made up of recycled Hollywood film
trailers, and is distributed by CFMDC.

And in case it hasn't already been mentioned, Joshua Bonnetta's "Long
Shadows" is a really nice film and is now available from CFMDC, with
soundtrack on vinyl.

- Brett

--
Brett Kashmere
Editor, INCITE Journal of Experimental Media
editor at incite-online.net
http://www.incite-online.net