[Frameworks] cinematheque has a blog...

Steve Polta stevepolta at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 19:25:40 CDT 2011

sfcinematheque.wrodpress.com

Ladies and gentlemen!
We may be stuck in the sixties but earlier this month, San Francisco Cinematheque launched an online blog as a venue for writings on our programming. So far this month we've had writings by Max Goldberg (on films by Stephanie Barber and Xav Leplae, Douglas Katelus, Alee Peoples and Ching Yi Tsing) and Federico Windhausen (an examination of Ken Jacobs' "Opening the 19th Century: 1896"). Today we published a short piece by Jeffrey Skoller on Daniel Eisenberg (from the former's book on the latter).

All citizens of the world (and elsewhere) are invited to view this blog at sfcinematheque.wordpress.com.
Subscriptions are encouraged.
Linkages are likewise.
Comments on postings are enabled and welcome.

Thanks for caring.
Sincerely,

Steve Polta
Artistic Director