[Frameworks] Dance films

elizabeth mcmahon elizmcmahon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 15:34:45 CDT 2011

You must check the holdings of the New York Public Library, which houses both a reserve 16mm film and video collection, and the world famous dance division, both which are located at Lincoln Center.

Also, you may want to track down a copy of Louise Spain's Dance on Camera (http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Camera-Louise-Spain/dp/0810833034) and contact Dance Films Association (http://www.dancefilms.org/).
Elizabeth McMahon