[Frameworks] George Kuchar 1942-2011

Bryan Wendorf bryan.wendorf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:50:36 CDT 2011

Jennifer Kroot has confirmed on Facebook and the Video Data Bank on Twitter
that George Kuchar passed away last night.A truly inspirational figure in
underground/experimental/whatever it is that we do. In the 18 years that
I've been involved with CUFF, meeting George at the 1996 festival remains
one of my greatest pleasures. He will be missed

Dear Kuchar fans,
I just wanted to verify that George passed away late last night. Mike was at
his side. These last weeks George was surrounded by people who love him and
he really appreciated this time. Thanks to everyone for all the love and
support. Much love, Jennifer

--
Bryan Wendorf
Programmer and Artistic Director