[Frameworks] George Kuchar

gyoungblood atopia at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 17:10:49 CDT 2011

Frameworkers,
I was in daily contact with George by phone, working with him on my book about his diaries until two days before he went into a coma. It will not surprise you to know that his amazing spirit remained strong to the end, joking with the hospice staff and sharing poignant reflections on his life and work. This is an enormous loss. He was a true original. We'll miss him dearly, and the laughter and joy he brought into our lives for so many years. His love of life was an inspiration to everyone around him. My heart goes out to Mike.

And we've lost Jordan Belson too. The clock of our generation ticks inexorably on...

Gene Youngblood
(505) 424-8708
atopia at comcast.net