[Frameworks] Post Request

Fay Gartenberg fgartenberg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:50:47 CDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to submit a posting for the Frameworks. My posting message is
below. Thank you.

-fay gartenberg*
**Film Student Looking for Old or Unused Film/Tape Footage* * My name is Fay
and I am a film student at Mount Holyoke College in Western Massachusetts. I
am working on a found footage film project this semester and I would like to
collect any 8mm, super 8, 16mm film reels/strips as well as any dv or vhs
tapes that might be sitting somewhere unused in your attic, basement,
warehouse, etc. If you have anything like this that you would be willing to
donate for my project, please feel free to send me an email. I am able to
pick up the material.  I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you! *