[Frameworks] submissions are coming in for Experiments in Cinema

Bryan Konefsky bryank at unm.edu
Fri Sep 23 10:11:03 CDT 2011

Hi all - I am here in Dallas, Texas attending the 24th
annual Video Fest (formally the Dallas Video Festival).
 I'm meeting some great artists and curators and watching
some inspiring work.  During the few moments between
programs I thought I'd shoot out a quick note thanking all
who have already submitted to my Experiments in Cinema
festival and to remind those of you who are
procrastinating that our call for submissions is still
open and that we'd love to see your stuff.

Please go to www.experimentsincinema.com for submission
details - also know that our new on-line submission form
has been streamlined since last year and should be much
more user friendly.

All the best and remember, happiness is a warm projector.

Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
Lecturer, Dept. of Cinematic Arts, University of New
Mexico
President, Basement Films
Advisory Board, Ann Arbor Film Festival
guest curator, Southwest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival

"As the spirit wanes the form appears." - Charles Bukowski