[Frameworks] Presenting a native ultraPan8 projector.

mat fleming matfleming76 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:48:09 CDT 2011

No sorry i don't have any other information about the Swizz company Martin
refers to. I made my own Span 8 camera a couple of years ago, It's very
ropey but I guess it's kind of cool. At the time I found it hard to find
regular 8 film and I went throgh a terrible financial patch so i didn't test
it much. I keep meaning to have another go maybe this will motivate me.

Cheers

Mat