[Frameworks] National Educational Television USA Artists series documentaries

Josh Guilford jeshcbh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 20:32:50 CDT 2011

Hi all:

Anyone know who has the exhibition rights for the series of USA Artists documentaries originally produced/broadcast by the National Educational Television network in the '60s?  It appears that MoMA was gifted some of the programs years back, but I'm not sure if they have all of them.  I'm looking to exhibit a 16mm print of the Claes Oldenburg program.

I'll email MoMA about this as well, but thought someone on here may know.

If so, you can reach me more directly at joshua.guilford (at) gmail.com

All best,
Josh