[Frameworks] Submit your work for the Margaret Mead Film Festival 2012 at the American Museum of Natural History

Gabriel G Mendez gmendez at amnh.org
Tue Apr 3 11:39:53 CDT 2012

Hello filmmakers and enthusiasts!

The Margaret Mead Film Festival is now accepting entries to the 2012 Festival.

Send your film today = the deadline for submissions is May 16th, 2012!

The Mead Festival considers a range of non-narrative films, including feature length documentaries, hybrid works, shorts, experimental films, essay films, animation, and new media.   The festival looks for films with a strong artistic presence whose innovative story-telling techniques increase our understanding of the complexity and diversity of the peoples and cultures that populate our planet.

1.     Mail us your film along with an entry form. The entry forms and full guidelines can be found on our website (www.amnh.org/mead<http://www.amnh.org/mead>)
2.     Submit your film through Without A Box (http://www.withoutabox.com/login/1236)

Please spread the word to your family, friends, neighbors, students, and resident filmmakers that our Call for Submissions is now OPEN!

For more information on submission requirements and other details, please check out our website (www.amnh.org/mead<http://www.amnh.org/mead>).

If you can’t find the answer, email us at meadfest at amnh.org<mailto:meadfest at amnh.org>.

Thank you so much,
Margaret Mead Film Festival