[Frameworks] Tobin intervelometer power supply?

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:08:59 CDT 2012

Like everyone else is saying, any new 12v battery should do the trick. The
pinout on those XLRs is Pin #1: (-), Pin #4: (+). The two other pins were
used in some systems for sync pulses and so on but are generally not used
anymore I think. I've made a couple of those connectors (and I'm a terrible
solderer) so it should be easy enough to do yourself.

RW