[Frameworks] 16mm film/Pasadena

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Fri Apr 13 10:52:20 CDT 2012

It looks like the continued liquidation of the Pasadena City College 16mm
film collection.  Last year they had them listed and available by requesting
titles.  That ended, and it looks like they just want to bulk unload the
rest.  I picked up about 15 films then ­ some educational, a few others,
including a Norman McLaren.  Who knows what is left now.  Lots of old
educational films.  I might still have the inventory list from last year,
but it will be an imperfect match.

Adam