[Frameworks] new work!

Chris Lynn lynnchristopher at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 11:44:29 CDT 2012

Hello FrameworkersJust wanted to mention I have a new audio release on the excellent Green Field Recordings label based in PortugalThe disc is called-A Dance in Slow time along the Pacific Rim-go here-http://greenfieldrecordings.yolasite.com/audio-2012.phpand a new video herehttp://vimeo.com/39849525take a look if you have the time-have a wonderful weekendall the best,chris