[Frameworks] Bay Area Video Coalition garage sale

Lauren Sorensen laurens at nyu.edu
Wed Apr 18 19:38:16 CDT 2012

Hello all,

We are still stock-piling decks and other analog equipment here at
BAVC for preservation of analog video, however to free up some space,
we will be getting rid of some of the old production equipment that
preservation and our facility in general doesn't currently have room
to store.

If you are in the area, and work with found video or other analog
video sources, please come by this weekend and check out our
offerings.

Here are the details on the sale this weekend:
http://www.bavc.org/node/513063

best,
Lauren
BAVC/ San Francisco, CA