[Frameworks] Storing E-6 and D-19

Bill Basquin billbasquin at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 14:19:06 CDT 2012

I don't know where you live, but here in San Francisco, the local transfer station/Dump has a hazardous materials disposal area and they accept all manner of photo chemicals. I know that silver reclamation is part of their program there.

The hazardous materials area is open on alternating days, so check the Recology website first to ensure that they will be open when you go there.

--Bill Basquin
San Francisco