[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:53:32 CDT 2012

Oh, yes!!  I've been there once.  Really great festival.  Really well organized.  A chance to meet up with great friends and colleagues but also to meet new people.  Organization in the festival is top notch.  They have great screening halls.  Really nice intro clips for every program.  Great festival gatherings in great restaurants-bars or at Bryan's beautiful garden.  And yes...great food.

Keep it up over there!!!