[Frameworks] Millennium Film Journal Offers -- with corrected link

MIllennium Film Journal mfj at mfj-online.org
Sat Apr 28 09:11:05 CDT 2012

In concert with the Millennium Theatre cleanup today (April 28) we are offering TWO free back issues with a new one year subscription for this week only.

A one year subscription is only $14 + shipping.

mfj-online.org/2issuesub

We are out of MFJ 54 -- "Focus on Carolee Schneemann". We are offering our remaining couple of issues for $25 + shipping.
http://mfj-online.org/journalPages/MFJ54/MFJ54TOC.html
However MFJ 54 may still be available at selected bookstores and galleries in the US and UK.

And we are running low on MFJ 55 "Structures and Spaces: Cine-Installation."

New subscriptions start with MFJ 55.

Grahame Weinbren
Senior Editor
Millennium Film Journal